POSITIVE BEHAVIORAL METHODS INCLUDE:
- Positive Reinforcement Principles based on Operant Conditioning such as Shaping, Fading and Extinction are utilized as fundamental methods to achieve behavioral success.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), Pivotal Response Training, Play Therapy and Social Skills Training including social autopsies and social story development are other methods utilized to help children achieve success.
- Behavioral Situations are carefully analyzed to determine the Antecedents, Behaviors, and Consequences of each situation so variables can be systematically manipulated to ensure success for the client.
REASONS TO SEEK SPECIAL LEARNING 1-ON-1 LLC Services for your child or staff.
- The treatments recommended are formulated from research and experientially based Operant Conditioning Principles and Positive Behavioral Support.
- The treatments are based on the child’s current areas of strength.
- The treatments are systematic and easy to administer when the treatment is fully understood by the person applying the assistance. Parent training and support is embedded into every facet of Special Learning 1-ON-1 LLC’s therapy.
- Special Learning 1-ON-1 LLC believes in intrinsically motivating children to become more independently functioning adolescents and adults.